WORLD WAR II MONUMENT
|Built in honor of the Guimbanian|
war veterans. Located in the Midtown
Freedom Park. Built on May 15, 1988.
TRIALA HISTORICAL HOUSE
|Built in 1935 used by katipuneros as their|
headquarters. Owned by the Ramosos.
Located along Provincial Road
Brgy. Triala. It is where the
horror movie, Mga Kwento ni
Lola Basyang was shot in 1980’s.
THE STATUE OF DR. JOSE P. RIZAL
|Erected in 1985, Located at Midtown|
Flowers are being offered in honor
of our National Hero every 12th of June.
ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST PARISH CHURCH
|Built in 1863 located at Faigal St., a|
Catholic Church that houses the image of
St. John the Evangelist, Guimba’s patron
saint, whose patronal feast is celebrated every
27th of December.
OLD MUNICIPAL BUILDING
|Built in 1911, during the term of Mayor Alfonso|
Faigal. In 1963, a new municipal hall was
constructed during the time of Mayor Virgilio
Calica. In the year 2001, during the regime
of Mayor Jose Lucius Pocholo M. Dizon a
state of the art municipal building was
constructed between the Municipal Auditorium
and the Freedom Park.
The Old municipal building was renovated
during the time of Mayor Jose Francis
Stevens Dizon, leaving the Stairway untouched.
Located along Faigal st. it is now used as
Rural Health II Center.