Nilagdaan na ng ating Mayor ang Executive Order No. 10 kung saan itinatakda ang mga alituntunin sa ating bayan sa panahon ng MGCQ. Layon ng Executive Order na ito na mapigilan ang pagdagsa at pagdami ng nagpopositibo sa Covid 19.
Section . 1. Minimum Public Health Standard is strictly imposed for strict compliance
1.1 on individuals
• Mandatory wearing of face mask and face shield
• Hand washing or sanitizing
• Observance of social distancing
1.2 on establishments
• Proper ventilation requirement, if not possible, limiting the entry or number of persons inside the premises to maintain social distancing and 50% capacity level
• Contact tracing or health declaration record/form shall be strictly filled up by incoming individual and failure to comply shall be dealt accordingly
• Such other requirements earlier imposed under the MGCQ guidelines
• Resorts, accommodation (drive thru and reservation) and events shall secure permit from the Local IATF and or the Office of the IATF Chairman for more than 10 persons gathering provided in the proceeding provision
• SPA, Salon, Barbershop that involves physical contact shall use protective gear/implement
1.3 on gatherings
1.3.1 Gatherings such as but not limited to religious activities of more than 10 persons is prohibited provided that the administration/organizer secured permission from Local IATF and or Office of the Mayor. Provided further that issuance of permission requires 50% venue capacity is followed, social distancing, wearing of face mask and face shield including hand sanitation measures are in place and such other measures provided under the IATF Omnibus Quarantine Guidelines are enforced and strictly followed.
1.3.2 Events such as but not limited to baptismal, wedding, birthday party, funeral, school activities and other gatherings of more than 10 persons shall secure permit from Local IATF and or Office of the Mayor. Provided further that issuance of permission requires 50% venue capacity is followed, social distancing, wearing of face mask and face shield including hand sanitation measures are in place and such other measures provided under the IATF Omnibus Quarantine Guidelines are enforced and strictly followed.
2. Strengthening the BHERT Monitoring and reporting of incoming residents of
their respective barangays. The Liga ng Barangay President and IATF Guimba Member is enjoined to direct the compliance of the 64 barangays
3. Reactivation of Border Control points to check for:
3.1 Temperature of incoming passengers and commuters
3.2 Checking of travel documents if coming from or going to the subject areas
4. In view of the Memorandum from the Executive Secretary to Local Government Units, the following measures pronounced in the said Memo are hereby adopted as follows:
4.1 Only essential travel is allowed into and coming from the subject areas namely Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, Pateros and all highly urbanized cities of the National capital Region
4.2 APOR shall be allowed provided that they come with required documentation
4.3 Travel documents such as travel authority and medical clearances shall be required going and coming from the subject areas
4.4 Foreign nationals shall be allowed as prescribed under IATF Resolution No. 103 s. 2021
4.5 Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) shall be properly handover by national agencies handling and ensuring compliance and completion of required testing and quarantine protocol.
5. On the manner of imposing age restriction of minors and senior citizens, age bracket 18 to 65 are still in place
Section 2. Others
2.1 Curfew hours strictly followed from 9:00PM to 4:00AM
2.2 No selling of liquor to minors
2.3 No selling of intoxicating liquid or liquor during the curfew hours
2.4 Contact sports such as volleyball and basketball is prohibited
Ang mga alituntuning ito ay ipinatutupad sa buong nasasakupan ng ating bayan.